Tuesday, October 30, 2007

R2I Quotes

I am a member of R2I forums, a great community for anyone who wants to discuss about Return to India. It has topics ranging from dilemma with R2I to successful R2I stories. One can also find lots of information and tips that would make this transition a lot easier.

One of the recent thread has been titled callled R2I Quote, I could not resist myself from posting some of the quotes I really liked and some of them which are really funny (Credit goes to OP).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) R2I - Return 2 Infinite possibilities!

2) US is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong. Now that you are strong, show your strength where it is most needed!

3) R2I not because you think it will turn out well but because you are certain that it makes sense, regardless of how things turn out.

4)Ticket to US Rs.200000
Evening of Pizza $25
Down-payment for home $10000s
Commission to the selling broker 20000
Trip to Hawaii $xxxxs
Ticket to India $5500
Withdrawal from IRA 10%
New Tax 35%, 20%
How much is enough? Crores
...
R2I? Priceless

5)Passion without action = LIA ( X+1)
Action without Passion = R2I -----> R2A
Passion with Action = R2I

6) Barely tested the car horn in US - wait till you R2I

7) Time to enter a chinese restaurant and say, "Veg Fried Rice" instead of "Veg Fried rice with No meat, No chicken broth, No sea food, No fresh water food......."

Fact
8) The magnitude of R2I talk is inversely proportional to the possibility of R2I

My Favourite
9) Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
where I can relate to the people and the government does not spy

Where a Chokalingam does not have to be Chuck or Subbulakshmi a Sue
Where I do not have to report to the INS every time I move

Please give me courage and wisdom so that I am happy with the decision I make
In to that heaven of freedom, my Father, let me awake

No comments: